Friday, January 15, 2010

What do you think of Foamy the Squirrel?

I personally love him. OK I know I'm an adult %26amp; he's a cartoon but he rocks! He reminds me of me sometimes %26amp; could pass as an animated young George Carlin LOL!What do you think of Foamy the Squirrel?
I love him too. My son got me watching his videos. My son cant get enough of him..lol Alot of the stuff he says is so true!*What do you think of Foamy the Squirrel?
i heart squirrels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude, Foamy rocks. my brother and I watch him all the time (i'm 25 and my bro is 29). My bro even has a sticker on his car about shoving a hot french fry in your eye! ROFL
I love 'im.


But I've gotta be in the right state of mind.





I love Coffee House Propaganda, Fatkins Diet, Small Medium Large and Foamy Rant V.
i love foamy.


he's kind of like all the three stooges rolled up into one.
ummmmmmmmm i know who george is. but i got no idea who foamy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment